Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
50 gram (4 scoops) Two Islands Chocolate Protein
2 tablespoons cocoa powder,
2 large eggs
optional: 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- First, preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix. The consistency should be similar to cookie dough. It should NOT be crumbly and if it is, this is a sign your peanut butter is not drippy enough and we recommend adding 1-2 teaspoons of melted coconut oil.
- Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten cookie dough between your palms creating a cookie shape and place on baking sheet. Note that your cookies won’t expand a lot, so flattening is important.
- Optionally place mini chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan so that the protein cookies can set. If you remove them too soon, they may break in half.