Coconut Banana Bread
125g melted butter, or coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1 tsp baking soda
3 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup ground almonds
½ cup flour
1 cup desiccated coconut
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper
- In a large bowl mix your melted butter (or coconut oil), mashed banana, vanilla and eggs
- Add desiccated coconut, ground almonds, flour, Two Islands pea protein, baking soda. Stir until combined
- Spoon mixture into loaf tin.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until your loaf is golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean
- Leave loaf to cool in its tin for 10 minutes before you remove and transfer to a cooling rack
- Store in an airtight container somewhere cool for up to three days.